Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Be Cool, Follow the Rules!

Dear Readers,

It's hot... It's hot in Topeka... I am a hot toe picker...
If you know what that is from you are awesome, if you don't stop being stupid and figure it out. 
But really it's hot. It is really hot. So I am lying in my air conditioned house and not doing a damn thing. I love it. No work today!!! 
I have been working like none stop since the beginning of summer. I am either at the pool or the library... 
So I haven't had a chill day for a while! So today is great!!! And now I have a laptop! Woop Woo! So now I can have fun and be in bed at the same time! Oh wait... that sounds kinda weird. I mean that... well... that I can be on the interwebs and laying in bed at the same time! That's what I mean!! 
In honor of it being hot I will tell you some safety rules about swimming. Every morning we do a safety lesson in swimming lessons and this is basically what the lesson was this morning.
Be Cool, Follow the Rules!
That means don't be stupid and listen to the lifeguards. We are there to keep you safe. We are not telling you to stop doing this to kill the fun, we are trying to keep you from killing yourself. So don't be a dumb fuck and follow the rules! It doesn't matter if you are in swimming lessons or swimming normally at the pool you need to listen. God gave you ears for a reason. Use them!!!
So yeah that was basically what I said to the children this morning... Almost! Haha...
Well follow the rules at the pool! And remember to follow my rules and your life will just be so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment