Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fat Girl Work Out #1

Dear Readers ( not like there are actually readers of this blog),

I went home for break to find out one of my guy friends from high school went off to college and dropped from a size XL to a size S in the three months I hadn't seen him. Also he found a girl friend.
I went to college gained like 20 pounds and developed a ulcer from stress and poor eating. The closest thing I have to a significant other it is the smiley face I draw on my toenails after painting them. I lead an extremely boring life. I came home last night from being at the school from 9 to 6 and instead of doing something fun like most college students are suppose to I sat on the couch watched a few hours of television while knitting. I stayed up until 10:30 to watch the Colbert Report and I thought I was staying up late. Safe to say my life kinda sucks right now.
After thinking about my idiot friend's life and my life I decided there needed to be some changes (either he needs to less cool or I need to lose weight and find myself a life). This is not the thing that people make when the numbers at the end of the year change. People never keep those. This is more of a challenge accepted. I saw my friend and said challenge accepted in my head. I can do that. Losing weight isn't hard; come on I can make a souffle, that's hard.
Keeping up with this challenge I went to work out thing morning. I live by the rule that you try not to be the fattest person in the gym, which is rather hard from me. I am not fat enough to have to waddle yet, but I fear if I gain anymore weight I will be walking like a penguin. I walked up the three flights of stairs to the top floor of my apartment where there is a workout room and got winded just doing that. When I finally got there I was pleased to see no one in building decided to lose weight this new year. After about ten minutes working out someone came into the gym. I was worried that they would be thin and make me feel even fatter, but it turned out to be an old man with a beer belly in a wife beater and jeans. Next to him I look like the athlete of the year.
So working out this morning wasn't so bad... I felt like I was going to throw up and now my legs kinda hurt. That's expected though so I shouldn't complain to much. My end goal is really to never get fat enough to be lifted out of my house with a crane. I think that is reasonable. Well I will keep telling you about my challenge cause I will win this one.
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment