Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fat Girl Work Out #2

Dear Readers,

So I guess I am still going to try and workout. It probably won't do much if I keep eating everything I see, but baby steps right. Last night I was healthy and made a taco salad and then decided to top off supper with some bread pudding. Probably not the best choice.
My work out today was pretty much the same. Even the old man was there again. I think he will probably be there at the same time as me every morning. At least I found a new workout partner. Let's see who can get fit faster the chubby culinary student who inhales everything in sight or the old man who is probably a war veteran in a wife beater and a pair of Velcros. The odds are stacked against the budding chef. She won't stop eating and she is sticking pretty heavily to the cardio machines. The old man might win this round. He is doing a variety of exercises ranging from arm and leg lifts to walking on the treadmill.  This will be a close one. Tune in next time to see who belly starts shrinking.

Lindsey

P.S. One positive thing come from this though, I am using more of the monthly internet limit I get on my phone because I listen to Pandora more. Using what I pay for I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment