Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fat Girl Work Out #3

Dear Readers,

I am really lazy. I haven't worked out for like 2 days. I guess my bed didn't want me leaving in the morning. My bed and I have a very good relationship going on and I didn't want to upset it by leaving to early. I was able to drag my lazy ass out of bed this morning. I worked out while waiting for laundry so that was like killing two birds with one stone I guess.
One good thing about working out early in the morning on weekends is that no one is in the gym. I can dance and look retarded and no one sees me. Expect maybe the front desk person watching me on the cameras... OH Well!!
I am still having a hard time resisting cupcakes and desserts so working out really has no affect but I am trying dear readers. Well right now I am still pleasantly plump so that's it.
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment