Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wasting Time...

Dear Readers, I often waste my time and play sudoku and listen to music. Some people waste time on pinterest, some people waste time on reddit, some people waste time playing warlight, some people don't have laptops issued by their school and they waster their time watching tv or doing something super lame not on the computer.
Well I waste most of my time play sudoku. I wouldn't call it a waste though because I am developing amazing deductive reasoning skills. The fasted I have ever completed a sudoku is 3 minutes. I am very proud of this time (which is why I am telling you). It makes me feel smarter and better then everyone I talk to. When someone says something intelligent to me I want to say "Oh yeah well I can do a medium sudoku puzzle on websudoku.com in 3 minutes, so what now!" But most of the time this is a very inappropriate, so I just say it in my head and then go on feeling better about myself.
Maybe some of you consider reading this blog a waste of time. Well if that is you I have some words for you. Go die in a hole. And stop reading my blog!!
When wasting time I generally listen to music, like I am right now. I am listening to Some Nights by Fun. I love Fun. Haha there are so many awful puns to be made from that band name. If you have never heard a Fun song (pun) then you should get on top of that and go listen to one. Their song We Are Young makes me want to go out and do awesome stuff, video tape it, and then make video montage of all the awesome stuff I did with that song playing in the background. If you have heard the song you know exactly what I mean. I never seem to do anything awesome and video tape it though, so there goes that dream.
Nope, I just sit here and continue to waste my time.  I have a paper due on Friday. Two scholarship essays to type. Recipes to type for my independent study. Biscotti to finish. And a shitload of other things I could be doing. But nope I am going to continue to waste my time on useless things. But hey at the end of it all I will have the best deductive reasoning skills. If I were to have a super power it would probably be being a boss (I am saying boss for my sister who thinks no one uses that word) at deductive reasoning. So if my time wasting is actually building my super power, then am I really wasting time? I say no!! So I will continue to sit here and play my games and listen to my songs until I can do a sudoku in 2 minutes!
If you are going to waste time, don't be stupid make sure that your time wasting is building a super power for you.
Remember don't be stupid and live life by my rules.
Sincerely,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment