Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

FOUR FREAKING DAYS

Dear Readers,

I have FOUR days left of high school. FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you couldn't tell by my exclamation points I am a little excited! I have spent four years in that hell hole and I am so excited to be done!!
FOUR DAYS!!!
I can't wait to be done!!
Of course I will miss my friends and my favorite teachers and some of my activities. But I want to be DONE!! I am sooooooooo close!!! So close to being done!!!
I just wanted to freak out about that for a little!! FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so close!
Well go on enjoying your life, even it isn't as awesome as mine because I have 4 days left of high school!
Lindsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment