Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Monday, May 7, 2012

My Goal and Music Recomendation

Dear Readers,
I have 7 days left of school!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 DAYS!!!!
I am just a little excited, but I have been getting lazy. I need to stop this. I have two more project and two more papers to write. So I am a little busy...
But I have decided to stop complaining about how much I have to do. We will see how long this last, but I really need to stop complaining. I will still complain about stupid things people do because I have no tolerance for that, but I complaining about my homework is not making me do it any faster. It is actually making me do it slower. And it probably annoys everyone.
I am going to be honest here. I used to think that I wasn't very annoying, but this year I am even annoying myself. I complain all of time. Of course complaining makes for a good blog, but complaining does not make good friends. Apparently people do not like complaining all of the time. So I need to stop this or you, dear readers, will be my only friends. Not that that is bad, but considering I don't even know you it wouldn't be very good.
So here is my goal. Stop complaining for the last 7 days of school and just get my shit done, so that once I am done I can enjoy what I have done!!
Good plan!
Well we shall see if that actually happens, but I will surely try. So if you hear me complain about how much I have to do in the next week slap me. (Internet slap me because I don't want to tell you where I live so that you can actually slap me.) Please help me keep my goal. I really need to keep moral up for these last few days.
I am so close. So close!!!
So I should go do that things that I have to do and not complain about them. So I guess this is goodbye for today. Quick I want to tell you to listen to B.o.B. Normally I do not like rap, but this man is amazing!! The song bombs away has been repeating while I typed today! This song is the best. Morgan Freeman does an intro and outro, and Morgan Freeman is the man. So listen to it right now.

As the mask of deception falls off the face of humanity
Unveiling the grim reality of duality
In which everyone is a casualty, no one will be exempt
Truth has many shades
It's not a matter of black and white, but gray
Although many, we are one, so in the final analysis
Could it be that we are fighting a war that can't be won?

These are the end lyrics. Aren't they just amazing!?!!?
Yeah so that was random, but listen to it!!
So adios have a good life and if you are close to the end school try to stay motivated with.
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment