Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Idiots Say the Darndest Things

Dear Readers,

I have some great quotes for you my friends. These come from some of the idiots that I know, including me...
"So what are Christian hipsters anyway? Jews?" Me
"Rap is like poetry from the ghetto." Me
"I feel like Spiderman, but in the water and with no webs." Tyler Lamm
"Hey I am floating." Tyler Lamm
"Lottie ain't shit" My anonymous friend who shall remain nameless for the purposes of not being known.
"Just bought a new scent of laundry detergent #YOLO" Messy Mondays Guy
"I am in for some rough usage." Brendypoo.

So there are some quotes that you may not understand, but they are funny never the less.
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment