Sorry grammar Nazis (aka Tina), I am
awful at spelling and grammar and life. Let me apologize in advance! SORRY!!!!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Weekend of Being a Harlot, Music Lover, One of the Few Not Drunk at the Concert, and a Receiver of Many Wonderful Free Things!!!

Dear Readers,

This weekend was full of wonderful rules that need to be shared, fun times, many racist comments and songs, and boys.
I went to a concert with three boys this weekend. Look at me being a harlot. Just kinding. There was no slutiness going on. One of the boys was my older brother and the other two were good guy friends.
We went to the Basilica Block Party in Minneapolis, and it was fucking fantastic!
So let us start with the rules/life lessons you all need to know!
This is something I learned not from personal experience, but from observation. If you plan on wearing a whit dress, skirt, or shorts or need to wear nude or white underwear. And yes you do need to wear underwear. You never know when it will rain or you will get wet, and when white clothes get wet they turn see-through and a black tong is just not going to cut it underneath you white pants. So take this to mind. Learn from other people's stupid mistakes!
This is from my own personal experience. Iced coffee is not good to drink at 2 in the morning. I made this mistake. Here is where you can draw from my mistakes. We left Friday. Thursday night I decided to have a sleep over with my cosmic bitches before I left for the weekend, and we did not sleep. At 2 we decided it was coffee time, and then when I tried to go to bed at 4 I could not do it. I got a totally of two really shitty hours of sleep. Then when I woke up my friend from the south decided to make us breakfast. Another awful mistake. I ate bacon, fried potatoes, and biscuits and that food did not sit well in my stomach that had been on a diet for two weeks. I felt like shit. It was awful. It didn't help that I was literally sick from the lack of sleep. But eventually after a day of not eating I felt much better!!
Here is a tip for all of you girls out there! Don't expect guys to be excited about a cute bag. We had time on Saturday to head of the Mall of America. I went to one of my favorite stores and got a super cute bag, but there was no one there to appreciate it. I was sad, so I texted all of my girls. They freaked out with me, and it was all good. But I still really love that bag, David so don't judge me even though I have said it about 15 times. (I have thought it so many more time.)
So my weekend started out with me feeling like shit and being really tired, but after a ten minute nap in the car and some Flight of the Concords music I felt a lot better and ready for some awesome music. Once at the concert I sweated like pig, received 10 extra food tickets I did not pay for, had an unexpected shower from the rain, drank some free diet coke, and had a great time watching one of my favorite bands. Friday night I got an ample amount of sleep, so Saturday I woke up refreshed ready to have a great day! I had a doughnut for breakfast (much better on the system then bacon and fried potatoes), went to the mall bought shoes that I thought were going to be fifty-two dollar but were actually twenty, a lot of lotion from bath and body work on the buy three get three free sale, and a really really really cute bag, saw some men of African decent dancing like thugs in the mall, went to the concert, watched one of my other favorite bands, shared some laughs with my friends, had beer spilled on me multiple times, bought a sweato shirt, drank more free diet coke, and went to sleep. Today I woke up got in a car, went to the biggest candy store in Minnesota, and now I am writing really long possibly run on sentences that describe my weekend.
It turned out being so much fun! I would totally do it all again!!! I don't know if the other people on the trip felt the same way, but I don't really give a shit if my feelings are mutual I am a narcissist after all. It's all about me and my happiness. And right now I am pretty damn happy. I could use a back rub from an attractive man, but that might have to wait till I find one. And of course, dear readers, blogging just makes the day even better!
So got out there be harlots, wear white or nude underwear with white bottoms, don't eat Southern breakfast,  sleep more, listen to great music, care about your happiness too not just everyone elses, enjoy life, and most of all listen to and live by the rules, my rules.
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment